A Conversation for Dead Man's Inn

Chain story 2

Post 81

fords - number 1 all over heaven

...porthole made by your magic torch, which you forgot to switch off...


Chain story 2

Post 82

The Reverend Something or Other

Finally, after what seems an eternity, she comes to a halt and with extreme wonderment in her tooth-less voice, she is heard to exclaim, "Lordy, lordy, how that ever end up down here. I haven't seen that since ..."


Chain story 2

Post 83

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

..."I was a sweet young thing that yo' Grandaddy chased across the meadow"

She leaned forward to a closer look........


Chain story 2

Post 84

aka Bel - A87832164

and sreamed with horror at the sight of this ugly old chimera that...


Chain story 2

Post 85

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

reflected in the shiney bright........


Chain story 2

Post 86

aka Bel - A87832164

puddle on the floor, caused by a broken vase...


Chain story 2

Post 87

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

That the pale green glowing entity been carrying throughout the building and finally dropped here outside the Attic Rooms.......


Chain story 2

Post 88

The Reverend Something or Other

Having accomplished what it set out to do, that evil green glow bundles itself up, tosses on a jaunty cap and heads off to the pub. Nothing like a mug of draught after a tough day of vase-carrying and smashing.


Chain story 2

Post 89

Serephina

But what to do with the bodies!?


Chain story 2

Post 90

fords - number 1 all over heaven

...you think, as you suddenly catch sight of a meat grinder in the corner...


Chain story 2

Post 91

The Reverend Something or Other

Sausages? Burger? Pot-pourri? Oh the options are endless. So, with fresh gusto, the grinder and quite a fine assortment of fresh-picked garden herbs, the late night begins ....


Chain story 2

Post 92

The Reverend Something or Other

Yawning, stretching languidly, Ermintrude awakes. "My", she expounds, "what a peculiar series of dis-jointed dreams. So fortunate that nothing like that could ever happen in MY manse".

Looking out to her fresh rain-washed garden, she notices the absence of a rather favoured vase. Reaching up, she engages the sash that should ring-up her maid, the pert and effervescent Gillian.


Chain story 2

Post 93

SnowWhite

...then you feel the banister shake under your hand. The lights begin to flicker on and off angrily and the wind outside howls viciously; only it is not the wind outside; it is coming from inside the house! You try to move, but you are rooted to the spot, you can't even open your mouth to scream. Your knuckles go white from the death grip, then you see your skin over your hand begin to crack and peel........


Chain story 2

Post 94

Detective Armani

That's when you decide to stop drinking in excessive amounts and try to rehydrate your body before it's too late..... in more ways than one.


Chain story 2

Post 95

Serephina

smiley - rofl


Chain story 2

Post 96

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Wakes up to another silly creaky noise... What can that be?


Chain story 2

Post 97

Langly

...and then you realise, it's the Official Scooby Doo Alarm Clock your great aunt Priscilla bought you for your birthday, the one with the 'Authentic Creepy Haunted House Scary Alarm Tones™'. You turn towards where the clock should be, only to see....


Chain story 2

Post 98

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

a dark shape lying on the pillow beside your head!.. It appears to be snoring!

Carefully you raise yourself onto your elbow to look at this entity.. when suddenly it..........


Chain story 2

Post 99

Serephina

..farts loudly n rolls over..leaving..


Chain story 2

Post 100

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

...chokes at the smell and gets up to open the window... where upon she notices a figure leaving via the kitchen door. It looked like.....


Key: Complain about this post