Weird World

1 Conversation

Intelligence Reports from Earth

This week is the first of the weird news items in which I find enough of a strange or funny aspect from which to draw a cartoon. This week I feature a strange story from the USA.

Authorities arrested a Georgia man Saturday after discovering about 80 unburied and un-cremated bodies and body parts in sheds and strewn on the grounds of a crematory northwest of Atlanta.

Ray Brent Marsh, 28, the son of the crematory's owners, told authorities the incinerator had not worked for some time, Marsh was arrested Saturday and charged with theft by deception. Marsh's mother and father lived on the grounds of the Tri-State Crematory but may not have known about the bodies, Marsh has run the business since taking over from his father, who is bedridden, in the mid-1990s.

more info from CNN


The DoctorMO Archive


DoctorMO


21.02.02. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A698853

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more