Training to be a spy

1 Conversation

Training to be a Spy
By: Agent Elle
To be a spy one must be properly trained. Physically, mentally, and emotionally ready for anything. The following is what I propose we do to prepare ourselves for spy work over the winter.
Part A: Physical Training
I think we are very active in our real lives and are more or as fit as most people our age. But I propose we do some extra exercise if we want to be spys. Try to do these daily:
Push-ups -10
Sit-ups – 20
Knee-bends-10
Jumping jacks-20
Push-ups are for upper body strength, you need to be able to lift your own weight. The rest is for lower body strength. These will help you with your fighting skills.

Running and Walking
Try to do some walking or running every day. Even if it is walking to school.
Skills I will be setting up things in the basement like a low rope and maybe another (better) punching bag.

Fighting
Practice your punching, kicking and blocking. I will be having lessons soon.
Part B- Mentality Training
Training mentally is more difficult then training physically. Be creative, do things like notice little details of everywhere you go, like licence plates, where cars are parked and the peoples routines around you. Notice if things change day by day. Eventually you will notice these things naturally and this is a good skill.Try Also: Walking without making noise, Walking up to people without them seeing you and placing things in your room in a particular way and see if somebody moves them.
Climbing and Falling:
try to climb over anything quickly whether it be hoping over a bench or climbing a fence instead of taking the gate. trees, anything you can find. once you get really good you might try doing it as quietly as possible, especially with those metal fences. Falling: might be miss leading, jumping from higher places, landing is difficult, think of spiderman, soft gentle landing.

Stealth:
This is more for night time. try hiding in the shadows, and moving around so no one knows your there, try it on your family when the house is dark. on a boring night see how long you can last without anyone noticing where you are.

Pick Pocketing:

also sort of mis named. Try taking things off people's desk, not to be confused with stealing, like at home or a good friend. Just remember to be smooth about it, he who hesistate never wins.

Charisma:

What kind of spy isn't just full of charisma. Try always being calm, and saying something clever and witty. walk smoothly and silently.



Part C- Emotional Training
The most difficult of all things to train is your emotions. Just keep in that spy mindset. Pretend often, Dream always and always be ready for anything.

~ Agent Elle ~

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A691148

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more