Might as well jump on the Bandwagon...

3 Conversations

I've mentioned this elsewhere, and everyone that's heard it has joined in, so I thought maybe I'd just start an entry to look at when I'm finding it hard, and to see who all I'm trying to prove wrong...

Of course, anyone who hasn't heard about it is now completely baffled...

So what am I talking about, anyway?

Well, this weekend when I was talking with Amy † and Light1 they backed me into a corner and made me promise to try to be a better friend to myself. I only did after I realized that it's rather insulting to imply that all the wonderful people who are my friends have nothing better to do than (or are dull enough to enjoy) hanging out with someone who is boring and worthless... So I'm going to try to stop saying I am, and even to stop feeling that way. Especially since everyone I've complained to about having to make that promise has agreed with Amy † and Light, not with me...

So I decided to list everyone that has 'jumped on the bandwagon' as I keep saying, to remind myself of those who think I'm not that bad... I'm only going to list those that have said something after all this started, so if you've argued with me about this issue before this weekend, but hadn't heard anything about this weekend, you won't see your name here unless you jump on the bandwagon...

So who has jumped on the bandwagon?2

1Don't bother trying to search through backlog to find where--it wasn't here...2In roughly the order they did so...

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A681914

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more