A Conversation for A Short History of Cubism: Old Entry

Flea Market: A671799 - A Short History of Cubism

Post 1

World Service Memoryshare team

Entry: A Short History of Cubism - A671799
Author: User Deleted (Robert & Axe) - U185566

This entry has been moved to the flea market.


A671799 - A Short History of Cubism

Post 2

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

If you're willing to take on an entry, how do you go about it? I wouldn't mind having a crack at this entry as I found a pile of notes from art last year on many movements, including Cubism.


A671799 - A Short History of Cubism

Post 3

Number Six

(pasted from the <./>FleaMarket</.> front page...)

If you spot an entry here that you'd like to take on and finish off yourself, then here's how to do it:

Post to the relevant Conversation below saying that you'd like to take that entry under your wing.

Visit the existing entry, and using the Test URL2 copy the GuideML for that entry to your computer.

Create a new entry and paste in the GuideML.

Make sure you add the original author as a Researcher on your copy, using the 'Researcher List' section of the Guide Entry Editor.

Also visit the Personal Space of the original author and post a polite message there saying that you found their entry in the Flea Market and would very much like to finish it off for them. Ask them to drop you a line should they return to h2g2.

Post a link to your copy of the entry in the relevant Flea Market Conversation below, and invite any comments.

When you think the entry is ready, you can put it into another Review Forum as you see fit.

smiley - winkeye

smiley - mod


A671799 - A Short History of Cubism

Post 4

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Right then! Consider this entry well and truely nabbed by me!smiley - winkeye


A671799 - A Short History of Cubism

Post 5

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

New Version at - A1085159 Any comments very welcomesmiley - winkeye

Um Robert's said on his page he's gone for good...should I leave a message just in case he ever comes back?


A671799 - A Short History of Cubism

Post 6

Number Six

I would, just in case... if (I mean when, really) it gets accepted into the EG, they'll get an email saying it's gone in and may pop back.

smiley - mod


A671799 - A Short History of Cubism

Post 7

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

smiley - ok


A671799 - A Short History of Cubism

Post 8

World Service Memoryshare team

I'll take this one out of the flea market then. Thanks for taking it on Em smiley - ok

Anna


A671799 - A Short History of Cubism

Post 9

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

No problemsmiley - ok


A671799 - A Short History of Cubism

Post 10

Number Six

Anna, I think this one's still in the FM!

smiley - mod


A671799 - A Short History of Cubism

Post 11

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

smiley - yikes *remembers she's meant to be working on this*

smiley - run


A671799 - A Short History of Cubism

Post 12

World Service Memoryshare team

I'll take it out! smiley - ok

Anna


A671799 - A Short History of Cubism

Post 13

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

hey Anna while you're here, just thought I should say, my email address has changed because of some nastiness, so I've had to redirect all my sub-ed mail etc, hope this doesn't mean problems for you guys.


A671799 - A Short History of Cubism

Post 14

World Service Memoryshare team

Not at all - just change in in your preferences and email me about it privately so that I know to change it on the Subs list...

smiley - smiley

Anna


A671799 - A Short History of Cubism

Post 15

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

i've changed it on yahoo so all my mail will go to the new addy and have changed my preferences but will email you in a moment


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more