A Conversation for Pratchetts Anonymous

Turtles All The Way

Post 3761

Geggs

I've just found Pterry on bebo! What's he doing there?!

http://terrydiscworld.bebo.com


Geggs


Turtles All The Way

Post 3762

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Maybe he doesn't like myspace


smiley - cheers


Turtles All The Way

Post 3763

Geggs

Well, I'm with him on that. Can't say there's any sign of actual Pterry involvement yet, though, which is a shame. Maybe he will descend and pronounce at some point.


Geggs


Turtles All The Way

Post 3764

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

We should get him to join here.


smiley - cheers


Turtles All The Way

Post 3765

Geggs

We should. But I doubt he will. We're too clever. Not to say that he isn't, of course. He's a very clever chap indeed. But he did withdraw from internet discussion in general when someone pre-empted an element in a book he was planning once. Not out of spite, but out of avoiding the possible accusation that he stole the idea from the other person.

So, given the average intelligence of this site, there would be a danger of us doing the same, and so it's less likely that he would come here. Bebo, on the other head, is full of teenage idiots, with only a few persons of reasonable intelligence. If you see what I mean.


Geggs


Turtles All The Way

Post 3766

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Ah yes, that was Alt.Fan.Pratchett, I remember that.


smiley - cheers


Turtles All The Way

Post 3767

eloisa

Finally got round to watching Hogfather the other day. Any guesses what Marc Warrens accent was all about?


Key: Complain about this post