A Conversation for A Small Change

Have you found it yet?

Post 1

Solsbury

So have you found your local yet. Where you can sit down in a corner undisturbed by the rest, sipping on your pint, working on the laptop, doing a crossword, reading a book, or just thinking and watching what's going on. As you well know Pastey, there are pubs like that but they take a while to find and tend not to be located on the high streets and masin roads of this land.
If you haven't found it, good luck in your search.


Have you found it yet?

Post 2

Pastey

I've found a bar where the staff are pleasant, and I can code in peace, the other lunchtime drinkers recognise me by now. And then there is a smaller pub with a quite room at the back where I'm usually the only one sitting there, except for foreign students in ones or twos for some reason.

smiley - rose


Have you found it yet?

Post 3

Solsbury

Sounds good to me then smiley - smiley
Settling down in the new place ok?


Have you found it yet?

Post 4

I'm not really here

Why do I not find it odd that Pastey is writing about pubs? smiley - winkeye


Have you found it yet?

Post 5

Phil

They do say to write about what you know smiley - winkeye


Have you found it yet?

Post 6

Pastey

Okay, okay, I spend a lot of time in pubs smiley - smiley I can't deny it. Talking of which, I'm about to run out of booze...

smiley - rose


Have you found it yet?

Post 7

Solsbury

A very bad idea (as he's just about to leave work and probably have a drink or two)


Have you found it yet?

Post 8

Pastey

I'm not at work, I'm on holiday smiley - smiley

smiley - rose


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for A Small Change

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more