A Conversation for The Perfect Boss

Some comments

Post 1

Gnomon - time to move on

I don't see any reason why you shouldn't put this into Peer Review. It is a good entry and is well thought out. On the other hand, I find it a trifle bland. It doesn't really tell me that much, even if it is all true. Sorry to sound so non-committal.


Some comments

Post 2

You can call me TC

It is difficult to avoid that if I want to include absolutely everyone. Should I include graphic examples for each case? That would make it very long.

The points are based on experiences I or colleagues have had over the years, and are the conclusions reached at after collating many varied little episodes.

*goes off to read whole thing in a new light*


Some comments

Post 3

You can call me TC

I see what you mean, now. On reading it, you think "I KNOW all this". Well, the reason I wrote it down was because a former boss had asked us to draw up a list like this in preparation for a management course she was going on. It was very difficult to find much to say at the time, but my mind has been working on it ever since and this is what I came up with. I think, also, it provides a good basis for discussion and for people to relate their own experiences. Which is why I was hesitant about putting it in peer Review.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more