Suggestion Box

0 Conversations

The basic suggestion box is a simple cardboard box covered with light coloured paper, white or yellow, although some suggestion boxes may be covered in fluorescent coloured paper to make them stand out, with the words 'Suggestion Box' usually in black bold writing on the front, and an open slot on the top.

There is no standard size for a suggestion box; it needs to be big enough so that it can hold several slips of paper, without them sticking out of the top, yet small enough...small enough to what?

The suggestion box is usually placed in a prominent position, with a few slips of paper and pencils next to it, these should be replenished as and when needed, to enable people to write their suggestions.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A62212718

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more