Home of Forgotten Birthdays

1 Conversation

The Campaign for the Liberation of People whose Birthday is on a Famous Date and Usually Passes without anyone Noticing it.

What?


This page is intended for people whose birthday makes people mostly think of other things than the fact that it's someone's anniversary. To make up for the lack of confidence resulting from this sad coïncidence, people in the aforementioned case can apply here to be included in the ever-growing (well, sort of) list of people desperately needing attention on at least one day every year.

Why?


Obviously, because I am one of them. My birthday is the June 6th and on that day everybody (including the evening news) always keeps ranting on how the allied hero's started liberating Europe of all things evil. Although this was indeed a rather admirable performance, the thing that I am most concerned with on that day is myself. To make matters worse, my birthday is also the one of King Albert II of Belgium. That may not seem like a problem to most of the world's population, but fate had me born and living in that particular country.

How?


Any person experiencing the same kind of limits to fully enjoying life as it is can leave their name, birthday and features of that particular day in the JOIN HERE thread on the bottom of this page. You will then officially be proclaimed an Unfortunately Born (UB). The idea is that anyone on the list should check the list regularly and thoroughly indulge other UB's on the list on their birthday. Ways of doing this can also be discussed in a thread at the bottom.

The list of UB's


So far, the list is featuring only me, mainly because of the fact that I only created it at this very moment.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A615584

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more