Theory Of Life

0 Conversations

This is one of a couple that I gave thought too but this one seems to be better.
To start with people say that we do not use all our brain and that there is a dormant part that we will not use until we evolve a bit more. My theory is this.
As humans we will evolve to a certain point and then we will no longer be able to go any further because our bodies will not allow it. At this point we will have set up simple homes on other planets ( the moon for example ). As we have evolved so far we will have devised products that have contaminated our planet so much that we will have to go and live on the planets that we have set up homes on. When we have settled into these new homes we will begin to adapt to our new surroundings and our once dormant section of brain will be used to allow us to adapt to this new planet. As we evolve more and more we will be able to reach out into space and discover new planets that we cannot currently see due to our inability to travel too far into the solar system. Due to us evolving we will look nothing like we do now but more like the ET's that people have alleged to have seen. As a race we will be continually seeing different versions of ourselves which we will believe to be aliens but in fact will be humans which have evolved much more than we have.

When you first read this it may seem completely impossible but if you open your mind a little bit you may come round to my way of thinking.

Possibly.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A610930

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more