New NE Ohio LARP Chapter!!

0 Conversations

Hello all. My name is Greg. I was recently introduced to the Dagorhir LARP group by Mr Dreadful, and have decied to create a chapter for Ashtabula, Lake, and Geuga Counties in North East Ohio. If you would like more details, contact me a [email protected], or leave me a message in my Personal Space. If you do not know what LARPing is, it stands for Live Action Role Playing. Think of playing D&D with out dice, in real life. If you are thinking of Creating a chapter or joining one, check out www.dagorhir.com for a list of nearby groups. More to come later. Sorry it is so short, but at the time of writting this article, I am in class, and should be working. Ha.

Group list:
Leader/Founder: Greg "MadHank" McClendon

If you would like to join, or if you are out of state but would like to be part, please put you sign up in the Join Up Here Thread. You Sign Up needs the Following:

Real Name:
Characters Name:
Char Race:
Char Class: (Warrior, mage, ect)
Char description:
Your Location:
Thing or Thurs<bleep>:
Have you ever LARPed before:

That should be all for now. SO please JOIN NOW!!!!!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A6097025

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more