Bolognese mince pasta sauce

1 Conversation

This is a recipe for the best pasta mince sauce in the galaxy:

Ingredients:

3 mediun onions
1 grated carrot
750g minced beef
1 grated carrot
tin of tomatoes in juice
splash of red wine
splash of soy sauce
2 teaspoons medium curry powder
2 teaspoons mixed herbs
salt
pepper
tomato puree

Method:

chop and fry the onions in a little olive oil over a high heat, after a few minutes add the curry powder and mixed herbs aswell as the salt and pepper. Stir and then add the mince and the carrot. Break the mince up and once it is all browned, add the puree. Stir and let cook for a while, then add the wine and soy about a minute before the tomatoes. stir and add about 1/2 pint of water. Put a lid on and then simmer over a medium hot heat for 2 - 3 hours. Serve with pasta and parmasan cheese. Wash down with a pangalactic gargleblaster. The best mince in the galaxy.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A607998

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more