A Conversation for Readings by the Great Arlecchino

Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 1

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

Week of Aug 6 - 12

This week is half over and I don't forsee a high enough volume of customers to justify a thread for this week, so we'll get started on next week a little bit early. Please leave your name (H2G2 nickname works fine), your birthdate, and your question here, and I'll give you your reading.


Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 2

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

Hullo, Great Arlecchio!

Well, the name and birthdate are easy - Gw7en, Dec. 22. (Capricorn with Capricorn rising even. smiley - winkeye) As for the question...

*glances around nervously*

Now that we know we are sure that we are getting the house, what day should I have the housewarming? And will it be auspicious to have the RL housewarming at the same time I have the one here?

*sighs in relief*

Well, that wasn't bad at all. Now to wait for the answer to my trivial questions. smiley - smiley

G7


Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 3

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

*The Great Arlecchino brings out a tray with a teapot and two smiley - teasmiley - tea*

Here, have something to drink while I read the future.

*He mediates for a moment, and then speaks*

I'm picking up a lot of stress from you and the people around you in your life. I sense a great change coming... Oh, I guess that's your new house. I see nothing "auspicious" about having both house parties on the same day, though be prepared for the one online to last quite a bit longer than the one IRL. Hmmmm...

There's more, but unfortunately, I have to go to work right now, IRL. I shall return tomorrow, and complete the reading. Please, help yourself to the smiley - tea.


Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 4

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

Thank you ever so much, Great Arlecchio. I look forward to the rest of your reading. smiley - smiley

*settles in and sips her smiley - tea*

Have a good day at work, BTW.

G7


Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 5

soeasilyamused, or sea

hi arl! hope i'm not intruding...

name: soeasilyamused
birthday: nov 4, 1983
question: am i going to have a smiley - monster for a roommate? or will we get along?


Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 6

Witty Moniker

*takes a ticket from the thingummy by the door, checks the counter gizmo on the wall*

Ticket #3... oh, I'm next!

Witty Moniker
September 22, 1955
In 3 or 4 years I'll be re-entering the job market. What do you see for me career-wise?


Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 7

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

*The Great Arlecchino serves more smiley - tea*

Well, now, back to G7's housewarming. I'm seeing that it's going to take you slightly longer to do the actuall moving in than you previously expected. You really wouldn't want to have the party until the house was presentable. Furthermore, a friend's event is going to interfere with your housewarming plans, so make sure your calendar is completely free, and be sure to remind everyone to RSVP well in advance. Your cat will get sick on the sofa the night of your party, so watch what you feed her.


Sea, I'm picking up a new friend entering your life, and an old one making an unexpected re-appearance. I'm guessing this new friend will be your room mate, which means she probably won't be a smiley - monster. She will be blonde and bookish, but extremely friendly. You might not think you'll get along with her at first, but it will work out. As for your old friend, I'm seeing that someone you had a fight with wants to make ammends. Put aside any grudeges or guilt and accept. Incidentally I'm seeing a cat getting sick on /your/ sofa, too. But it's not your cat. Strange.


Witty, you've drawn the lucky number 3. This means that you get your reading for free... oh, wait, everyone gets readings for free here! The job market is going to come looking for you before you expect it to, Witty. You are going to be asked by mysterious men in black suits, wearing ray-bans to join an elite government organization where your special skills will come in usefull. I'd turn them down, if I were you, the pay stinks. Instead, wait 'til you're ready, then apply for a job you're comfortable with. You'll be hired, and assigned an employee number. Go to the nearest casino, find the roulette wheel, and place as much money as you dare on the last two digits of that number. If you win anything, be sure to split it with me.


Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 8

soeasilyamused, or sea

hmmm... blonde and bookish, eh? interesting... glad to hear she won't be a smiley - monster though. *relieved*

cat getting sick on the sofa? yick. good thing it's not MY cat, being that i don't have one! smiley - smiley


Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 9

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

Thank you, Great Arlecchino. That was a wonderful reading. I'll be sure not to feed the cat the day of the housewarming. smiley - winkeye

You make great smiley - tea too, by the way.

*sips more smiley - tea*

G7


Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 10

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

You are both welcome.

Sea, just a thought, since you're playing the Ship's Cat, maybe /you're/ going to be sick...


Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 11

soeasilyamused, or sea

smiley - bigeyes i certainly hope not! and not on the poor couch!

*runs to take vitamins*


Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 12

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

If that's the case, I'd avoid sofas if I were you, sea. smiley - laugh

G7


Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 13

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

Is smiley - zen the closest thing we have to a mystic psychic smilie?


Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 14

soeasilyamused, or sea

smiley - erm i guess so...

eeew! they put kelp in my vitamins!!!! oh, man, NEVER read the labels on those things! you're better off not knowing...

*hates kelp with a passion*


Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 15

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

I believe so. Although, you could request a mystic and it might get added in the next time around...

G7


Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 16

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

smiley - zen Ooooooommmmmmmmm....

By the way, I wanted to mention that an actual birth /year/ is not required.


Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 17

Witty Moniker

Thanks for the advice, Arl. If those MIBs let me have a flashy thingy, though, I might have to take that job. I love gadgets.

I don't mind giving out my birth year. It's just part of who I am. smiley - biggrin

*Sips some smiley - tea.*

Hmmmm... you didn't mention my cat at all. I suppose that is a good thing, since they all seem to be barfing. smiley - yuk


Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 18

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

Just to be on the safe side, maybe you'd better put something over the sofa.


Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 19

soeasilyamused, or sea

my sofa is safe thus far... *shrug* smiley - smiley


Weekly Readings Aug 6-12

Post 20

soeasilyamused, or sea

....except for my mom spilling coffee on it yesterday, two inches from my brand-new laptop computer... smiley - grr


Key: Complain about this post