A Conversation for h2g2 New Users
Bluebottle Posted Nov 19, 1999
That would depend on the subject. But what would a tree talk about? The day he got a bullseye with an apple on Sir Isaac Newton's head?
Or would the theory of gravity confuse it?
Jim the Wonder Llama (back from yonder) Posted Nov 23, 1999
I thinkl the tree would talk about the time one of his brethren fell down in the forest, when no humans were nearby, and didn't make a sound.... But then that would confuse the listener even more.
Spot on Pete, alias The bearded one Posted Nov 27, 1999
Only if it lived in an old f'oaks home ! Leaf it out I hear you cry.....life's a beech and then you die.....
Jim the Wonder Llama (back from yonder) Posted Nov 30, 1999
I birch you didn't think of this one.
Kahlie Posted Jul 28, 2000
I tried purple chocolate slugs once, but they made cleaning my double-barrel pretty difficult. Not to mention they only succeded in making the deer population very fat, and annoyed.
Bluebottle Posted Jul 28, 2000
You should have considered the ways of the technicoloured toothbrush first. Then the slugs would become marrow, and so would disolve in malt flakes in a storm.
Key: Complain about this post
- 161: Bluebottle (Nov 19, 1999)
- 162: Jim the Wonder Llama (back from yonder) (Nov 23, 1999)
- 163: Bluebottle (Nov 23, 1999)
- 164: Spot on Pete, alias The bearded one (Nov 27, 1999)
- 165: Jim the Wonder Llama (back from yonder) (Nov 30, 1999)
- 166: Bluebottle (Nov 30, 1999)
- 167: Spot on Pete, alias The bearded one (Dec 18, 1999)
- 168: Bluebottle (Dec 18, 1999)
- 169: Spot on Pete, alias The bearded one (Dec 21, 1999)
- 170: Kahlie (Jul 28, 2000)
- 171: Bluebottle (Jul 28, 2000)