A Conversation for SuDoK42 Puzzle #2 Version II

New Grid

Post 1

Annelie2112

I just complete the last published grid of sudoku 42x42, when are you publishing a new one
Thanks


New Grid

Post 2

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

smiley - erm...

well as you've asked for it I 'spose I'd better get on and create a new one.... Only problem is that I then have to solve it to prove it IS soluble, and, believe me, that is no trivial task!!!

Fortunately I do have the tools to help me out!

smiley - cheers

Argon0


New Grid

Post 3

Annelie2112

Thanks, I can imagine thats hard to create, I suposed you have a programe, I´ll try to do one, If I can create one, were can I send it to yo?
Annelie


New Grid

Post 4

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

smiley - erm you could send it to sudoku[AT]"NoSPAMPLEASEWE'REBRITISH"argon0.co.uk

replacing [AT] with @ and deleting "No...."

I'd be v. impressed if you came up with one!!

Argon0


New Grid

Post 5

Annelie2112

I just send one to you


New Grid

Post 6

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

Thanks!

I've had it for a while now (slaps self on wrist) but been too busy to check it out...

May just post it anyway, if you are smiley - cool with that?

Argon0


New Grid

Post 7

Annelie2112

I´m ok with that


New Grid

Post 8

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

I've still got it - will post sometime soon, promise.... smiley - biggrin

(anyone got a handy smiley - tardis)


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more