A Conversation for Shower Radios

A546680 - Shower Radios

Post 1

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Well, I've thrown together a little entry on shower radios, as a part of my continuing and sporadic series of entries on nifty gadgets. It's a relatively brief entry, but there's really not a lot much else to say.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A546680

What do y'all think? Is it too boring? Is there something important I'm leaving out? Or do you want to recommend it for the Edited Guide?

smiley - smiley
Mikey


A546680 - Shower Radios

Post 2

Barton

First of all, please correct the spelling of remorseful. smiley - smiley

Yeah it's there, but where's the h2g2 edge? Isn't there someway to throw in something more than the equivalent of 'remember to take along your towel?'

I don't know. I don't see why it shouldn't be ine guide.

But, then I don't sing in the shower, so I may not be qualified,

Barton


Congratulations!

Post 3

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This thread has been moved out of the Peer Review forum because this entry has now been recommended for the Edited Guide.

If they have not been along already, the Scout who recommended your entry will post here soon, to let you know what happens next. Meanwhile you can find out what will happen to your entry here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/SubEditors-Process

Congratulations!


Congratulations!

Post 4

Wayfarer -MadForumArtist, Keeper of bad puns, Greeblet with Goo beret, Tangential One

er, that would be me. well, you already know that it's gotten into the Guide, or *will* when it is finished with the being Edited. er.... you'll be emailed when it does get in, but please bear in mind that this cold take awhile, as it has to go through the Editing process. Thanks for writing for the Guide! and for making your reccommendation!


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Shower Radios

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more