A Conversation for A Car to Avoid

You want to know how....

Post 1

FairlyStrange

.....to double the trade-in value of a Yugo?

Fill up the fuel tank!

LOVE those Yugo jokes!!!!

NM


You want to know how....

Post 2

FG

It's a damn shame I don't know any DeLorean or El Camino jokes!


You want to know how....

Post 3

FairlyStrange

Don't tell me you have an El Camino and a Delorean!!!!! I'd give my left "uh-huh" for either!

Delorean jokes------there was a plethora of them not long after John got caught, but El Camino jokes I've never heard.

I am a diehard MOPAR fan(Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge). When asked what MOPAR stands for, the accepted response is "Mostly Odd Parts And Rust"! Sad part....its' not far from the truth!

NMsmiley - winkeye


You want to know how....

Post 4

FG

Sadly, I do not have either. I have fond childhood memories of neighborhood lowriders with Astro-turf in the back of their El Caminos and fuzzy dice hanging from the rearview mirror. And I've never even *seen* a DeLorean in person! Woe is me!


You want to know how....

Post 5

FairlyStrange

He-he.....

Can say I've seen a Delorean.......one pulled up beside me a few years back. Awesome ride!

Lowriders came into vogue after I was too old to appreciate them, although I admire the work involved. Can't relate to the purpose, but they do look good.

To me, horsepower is first and anything else is just fluff. I guess its' age related!smiley - winkeye

NM


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for A Car to Avoid

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more