A Conversation for Zaphodista Communiqués

Linkz R us!

Post 1

St.Trin 5!/5 + 2 + 7 + 9 = 42

How come I can't find...
The ASCII Uprising by Almighty Rob ???

he linkz a dead end...

smiley - blue

St.Trin smiley - star


Linkz R us!

Post 2

Deidzoeb

Thanks for pointing this out. I fixed the link. ASCII Uprising is at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A541298


say!

Post 3

St.Trin 5!/5 + 2 + 7 + 9 = 42

is it.. well... smiley - ok to be a Zaphodista and an ACE as well?


say!

Post 4

Deidzoeb

Check down the main Zaphodista page and see if you recognize any of the other names there as ACEs. I'm pretty sure there are a few.

And they won't boot you out of the ACEs for joining the Zaphodistas. Almighty Rob was an ACE for awhile, but dropped out due to lack of time. They didn't kick him out for being a (rather vocal) Zaphodista, although he got complaints for having an ASCII skull & crossbones on his personal space, which seemed an unwelcoming image for an ACE to greet new people with. (Makes me feel all choked up for the number of metalheads who might have come to h2g2 looking for friends, would have bonded instantly when they saw that, but were perhaps only greeted by flowery ACEs, and probably left for more hellish web communities. Oh well.)


say!

Post 5

Ormondroyd

I can certainly confirm that there is no problem at all with being an ACE and a Zaphodista. My ACE's badge is still proudly displayed on my homepage, just above the whole section of said page dedicated to the Zaphodista cause.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more