A Conversation for The h2g2 Researchers' Map

Mistake!

Post 41

Rains - Wondering where time's going and why it's in so much of a hurry!

Er, please can you rescue me?

I'm another one floating in the North Sea, and all the seagulls around me are really starting to annoy me, to be honest.

(if you delete it, I'll try and zoom in and do it properly this time!)

smiley - cheers


Mistake!

Post 42

Bagpuss

All done. Frood, I don't know where your second marker is, but it's not on Cuba.


Mistake!

Post 43

U168592

It's off the west coast of Africa, a little red guy on about elbows...


Mistake!

Post 44

Bagpuss

No, I deleted that one, but you've got another marker talking about hoopyness and I'm not sure where it is on the map.


Mistake!

Post 45

fundamentallyflawed

Hi again Baggy.

I figured out about the zooming in and stuff. But I didn't realize that the satellite pic is more accurate so I have two markers on my street. Would you mind deleting the dog and leaving the bunny?

Sorry to bother you againsmiley - blush


Mistake!

Post 46

U168592

My other marker is on the right place smiley - smiley it was just the one in the Atlantic that was in the wrong place smiley - smiley cheers.


Mistake!

Post 47

Bagpuss

Okay, FF.


Mistake!

Post 48

fundamentallyflawed

Thanks again!!!

smiley - biggrin


Mistake!

Post 49

zendevil


I have now been moved to the right bit of Frogland, ie: Angoulême, by my guardiansmiley - angelskankyrich, so can the northern frog please get eaten (i am told garlic butter is nice)

I am the southern frog now!

merci!

zdt


Mistake!

Post 50

Skankyrich [?]

Just to correct another mistake there, far from Terri being a Southern Frog, she's actually from the centre of England smiley - tongueout

Good to have an all-action secretary, eh Terri? And dogsbody, messenger, teaboy, runner, skivvy, PS editor, continuity editor, dog-father, support team, chief late-night smiley - cuddle provider, chef... [mutters randomly off into the distance]


Mistake!

Post 51

zendevil


And she is a smiley - cat in France, NOT a frog, so it's the top cat that needs lifting out & finding a nice new home (maybe with nighthoover on rockall to keep him company?)

And i can't recommend skanky-wooh too thoroughly, every home should have one....smiley - winkeyebut i doubt you can clone them!

zdt


Mistake!

Post 52

Skankyrich [?]

*waits for a bone to be thrown*


Mistake!

Post 53

zendevil


No bones leftsmiley - skull; have a smiley - roseinstead!

zdt


Mistake!

Post 54

Bagpuss

Dunnit.

Are you finding the site okay to use? I removed the link from my username because of how slow and problematic it's being.


Mistake!

Post 55

Galigan

my link is ok but whenever i look at the map there's a little icon (the brown haired guy) that appears all over the place and when i click on it a link comes up somewhere else on the map without the speech bubble. the link is for orcus i think.


Mistake!

Post 56

Bagpuss

Yes, I've deleted him now. I think it may have sorted out the other problems too.


Mistake!

Post 57

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Managed to get my pin more accurate than I thought... but forgot to put in the link to my PS before I hit the "place button"...smiley - blush

...and now I can´t put my PS into the marker... can you?

smiley - dragon


Mistake!

Post 58

Bagpuss

No, you'll need to place a new marker and I can delete the old one. Sorry, but deleting them is all I can do.


Mistake!

Post 59

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Now I´ve put a new marker, a purple one this time.

Please, delete the red one just a few blocks from it. *bows*

smiley - dragon


Mistake!

Post 60

Bagpuss

Nuked it.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more