A Conversation for The h2g2 Researchers' Map

Anybody know how to set one of these up?

Post 1

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Hi,

I could really do with setting up a mappy thing like this but can't find out how to! Anybody know?


Anybody know how to set one of these up?

Post 2

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Oops! Got it.


Anybody know how to set one of these up?

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Good, 'cause I don't remember. Heck, I haven't even been able to access mine to relocate myselfsmiley - cross I managed just fine on this one...


Anybody know how to set one of these up?

Post 4

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I got the map (go to the URL and ditch the end bits) but didn't manage to add anything to it.smiley - erm


Anybody know how to set one of these up?

Post 5

Bagpuss

Er, I'm afraid I'm not very sure what your problem is, Roymondo, so I'm sorry if this is useless advice. To set up your own map, go to http://mapservices.locaweb.com.br/register.do (this is where you get if you click the 'Register' link on the front page.


Anybody know how to set one of these up?

Post 6

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - erm You mean mine, Roymondo? I'll have to try that later--need to surrender the phoneline momentarily.


Anybody know how to set one of these up?

Post 7

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - doh

Never mind, I figured out that you were on topic while I was offlinesmiley - flustered Then again, we already know I'm an idiot sometimessmiley - tongueout


Key: Complain about this post