A Conversation for ALPHA - The Allegorical Looming Phantasmagorical Holographic Astrobody - In Geostationary Orbit Above P-Space

The Alpha RPG

Post 1

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

(to have an adventure while being silly as possible within the realm of illogic smiley - winkeye)

Iris in. The scene is a lounge on the ALPHA space station. There are several different sized chairs strewn around (bolted to the floor).

A human sized bipedal cat lounges in one such chair, occasionally looking around himself frantically.

Someone comes in. He whirls in fear? Horror? Plot contrivance?

The anxiety drains from his face like water from a dribble cup as he recognizes the new entrant.


The Alpha RPG

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Dragon comes ambling in, against his better judgement. He nods to the cat, then goes to the coffee machine for some coffee.


The Alpha RPG

Post 3

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Better judgement goes off in search of a union to join as he is underused.

EC: Dmitri! Thank goodness its you and not the lingering presence of evil that I've been feeling ever since I ate those slightly spoiled eggs!


The Alpha RPG

Post 4

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Lil wanders in from her quarters* smiley - yawn

Has anyone checked the auto-venting system? It was rattling all night..


*She glares at Dmitri as he blocks her way to the coffee machine*


The Alpha RPG

Post 5

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

*steps out of way*

Oh, sorry, lil! I'll go EVA and see why the system is rattling.

(goes out the airlock*


The Alpha RPG

Post 6

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

I think that rattling may be related to this bad feeling I have... ... Or... I don't know. Do you suppose something silly like Alien has happened?


The Alpha RPG

Post 7

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*sips her coffee and curls up in a large comfy chair*

Come off it EC!.. When did you last go on a mission?

Unless you have been lurking in the hold again? *looks over her glasses*


The Alpha RPG

Post 8

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

We do missions? All I do is sit around and play videogames. *angry looks* What? Would you trust me with a sensitive task?


The Alpha RPG

Post 9

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

*loud banging issues from the side of the station*


The Alpha RPG

Post 10

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

*eyes widening EC turns to lil* Did you hear that? *activates intercom* Dmitri? You okay? What was that?


The Alpha RPG

Post 11

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*plugs in her headset*

Dmitri?? Come in..

Answer God damnit!!

*hears static*


The Alpha RPG

Post 12

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

*on intercom*

Skeit - just derelict robot that's drifted into the station wall. That's what was banging. I'll bring it inside.


The Alpha RPG

Post 13

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Is it safe? It may go haywire or something...


The Alpha RPG

Post 14

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Okay.. don't forget to refill your air tanks. Your gauges look low!

Lil out!


*turns to EC*.. Aliens indeed! Tsk!!

Now let me have my coffee in peace!


*sits back in the large chair with her coffee*


The Alpha RPG

Post 15

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

smiley - cross *EC heaves himself out of the chair* Sure. They're all hairbrained scenarios until one of them happens. You guys treat me like I'm a paranoid neurotic sometimes! *EC storms out of the lounge*


The Alpha RPG

Post 16

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Lil grins as she watches him stomp out*

I remember your father.. *sips her coffee*.. you are just like him. Head strong </>


*Flicks the intercom*

Hey Dmitri!.. Are you back inside yet? It is getting cold in here!!

*she laughs at the private joke she has with him*


The Alpha RPG

Post 17

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

*Dragon returns through airlock, holding dented and quiescent robot*

This is what was banging - would you like to have a go at fixing him? Sirius Cybernetics is definitely a non-Gheorgheni technology.

I'll put it in the workshop for you.

And what's this about air? You know I just use respiratory bypass out there.

*takes robot into workshop*


The Alpha RPG

Post 18

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

*EC stomps until he is out of earshot and then quietly walks toward into his room*

*he looks at a small framed picture of an older looking cat*

A "crazy theory" killed you father. Everyone says that it was a random equipment failure that made the machine you were working on explode but I know better. Something killed you. I don't know why but I'll find out. If only I could find more information on your work... but its classified.


The Alpha RPG

Post 19

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Tsk!! Lizards, no sense of humour *rolls her eyes*


*Walks through to the workshop*


*Examines the robot*

I will see what can be done after breakfast. Besides I need EC to assist me.


The Alpha RPG

Post 20

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

*EC lays in bed trying to sleep but like the past few nights too much is flying through his mind. Much of it doesn't make sense, even to him. Other things might get him locked away for study at a psychological institute*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more