A Conversation for broelan's big project page

Done too soon?

Post 1

shagbark

I think I read in some thread somewhere that you had given up trying to run the Done too soon project and we could advance the entries by other means. so since I had not heard from you about my alan Freedman entry I put it in Peer Review.


Done too soon?

Post 2

broelan

Yes, over most of the last year my internet access was severly restricted, and I didn't think it fair to ask everyone to wait for my possible future return to continue the project. I counted yesterday, and I think we ended up with 7 new edited entries, plus the one you have in PR smiley - ok. Even if the project is never completed the way I originally imagined, I think this is a fantastic result!

I sent my alter-ego over to comment on your entry, and discovered that I'm no longer a Scout (I'm gone for 9 months, they remove my badge less than a week before my return smiley - tongueout).


Done too soon?

Post 3

shagbark

21 June 2006 Just got the word today my "Alan Freed " article has been recommended. so that will soon be in the EG smiley - biggrin


Done too soon?

Post 4

broelan

Congratulations! My entry on Fanny Brice was just accepted as well.
I'll update the DTS page in a couple of weeks, give them time to get to the Front Page.

smiley - cheers


Done too soon?

Post 5

shagbark

Nice to hear. the official copy of Alan freed will be at A12644066
(not where it is now) smiley - cheers


Done too soon?

Post 6

shagbark

I just deleted the unedited version of Alan Freed.
so you will need to change the link on the Done to Soon page smiley - doh


Done too soon?

Post 7

broelan

Done smiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for broelan's big project page

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more