A Conversation for G.A.S. Headquarters

Can I join

Post 1

St.KT: Muse of Flying Horses(16)+2+6+9+9=42

Dear, dear Greebo....I can think of nothing I would rather do than join GAS so if you are feeling generous, please bestow the membership upon me.


Can I join

Post 2

GreeboTCat

Hi KT... sorry to take so long... me been...er... out of the country hunting doughnuts... ~grin~

Would you still like to join GAS.... me would be ever so pleased if you did... ~hopeful grin~


Can I join

Post 3

St.KT: Muse of Flying Horses(16)+2+6+9+9=42

Yes, oh yes, oh yes smiley - smiley. Please, please and smiley - donutsmiley - starsmiley - donut

I'm so glad you're back

KT


Can I join

Post 4

GreeboTCat

~grin~... Don't say another word... me is happy to welcome you into GAS... you are member number 85... as shown here... http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A470189

Sorry me can't offer you a GASBadge at the moment... but hopefully... in time... me will be able to get one out to everyone in GAS... ~hopeful grin~


Can I join

Post 5

Tabitca

I would love to join....I have admired Greebo since the bat eating incident...it was a vampire. Pratchett fans will know what i am talking about.
Go Greebo!!! we love you!!


Can I join

Post 6

GreeboTCat

Of course you can join GAS... ~grin~... totally with my blessing... er... and eating that bat gave me indegestion for a week... ~bigger grin~

Tabitca you are Gas member number 88... me bets that is what you've always wanted to be... number 88...

Thank you for joining... ~Greebo holds out a doughnut hole~... have this complimentary doughnut... er... sorry me has eaten it... got hungry.. ~shhepish grin~


Can I join

Post 7

Zeek, the Keeper of Intertemporal Reality Disruptions and Paradoxical Equations, Honorary Muse of Photoshop Photograph Edits <

Um, Greebo? I'd like to join too, and I have a couple boxes of smiley - donuts out in the car, as well as some fresh smiley - fish. Also,, I think you're a really smiley - coolsmiley - cat, Greebo!

(leaves some smiley - ale for Greebo, who is a smiley - star in his own right . . .)


Can I join

Post 8

GreeboTCat

Hiya Zeek, you will be proud to learn that you are GAS member number 90... ohhhhhh... me is so jealous of you... ~grinny grin~

Thankyou for the doughnuts by the way... they were wonderful... but then aren't all doughnuts... ~bigger grin~

Greebs.. xx


Key: Complain about this post