A Conversation for History as a Form of Knowledge.

Edited Guide Writing Workshop: A46433801 - What has happened to school history teaching?

Post 1

Sol

Entry: What has happened to school history teaching? - A46433801
Author: Solnushka and Zvozda - U138596

I have been inspired the the stretcher topic of controversial issues for this week to pull my finger out and get on with one of the other entires I am planning to do in order to catch up with my one entry a year target.

I'm not sure how this reads to someone not in the business though. Do y'all get an idea of what the second order concepts are, or just confused?


A46433801 - What has happened to school history teaching?

Post 2

Sol

Blast. I meant to put this in Peer Review, actually (although I may bring it back here is it turns out it is incomprehensible). Hang on...


Key: Complain about this post

Edited Guide Writing Workshop: A46433801 - What has happened to school history teaching?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more