A Conversation for Reading the Guide

SKATERS RULE....townies drule!!!!!!

Post 101

Researcher 238404

what the hell is proper punk?


SKATERS RULE....townies drule!!!!!!

Post 102

{*Steph*}-Il EAt YoU ALivE:[*I Love David*]:FIrsT It GIVetH

stuff like:- the sex pistols n rancid !


SKATERS RULE....townies drule!!!!!!

Post 103

Anarchist in the U.K- I'm not a hippy, Its just a nickname

Yeah. Then theresstuff like blink and the offspring which are sorta new style.


SKATERS RULE....townies drule!!!!!!

Post 104

{*Steph*}-Il EAt YoU ALivE:[*I Love David*]:FIrsT It GIVetH

hi rob
is kelly ozborne punkish,thats wot my m8 sed!!
smiley - pirate


SKATERS RULE....townies drule!!!!!!

Post 105

Evoot - Back in Black!!



gr
grrrrr skaters are irritating now, t, too many of em, its now the kool thing tog to become one...

people will learn when it goes outta fashion,hee hee, no more of em then , YaYY

clairey


SKATERS RULE....townies drule!!!!!!

Post 106

PaulEvans



yeah, sorry but Avril is about as alternative as going to Burger Kind insted of Macdonalds.


SKATERS RULE....townies drule!!!!!!

Post 107

The Iron Maiden

Whoever said Kelly Osbourne is punk needs to be sterilised. And if all the backlog didn't drive the point home (I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at all that!) then the same goes for people who think Avril Lavigne, Good Charlotte, Blink 182 and Green Day are punk. Clueless fools trying to hard to be accepted as rebels.

Mind you, I don't mind Avril Lavigne. She is quite fit.


SKATERS RULE....townies drule!!!!!!

Post 108

crazylady

Well.
I was going to leave an angry message about how terrible Avril Whatserface is. But I read on. You changed my mind. smiley - smiley Most kind of you.

I really, really dislike this new 'punk' poo. I mean... Some of it's ok, as long as it isn't labelling itself wrongly. I was talking about a band a few days ago to a clueless aquaintance (sorry if I spelt that wrong) of mine, and she asked what genre they are. I replied 'Rock'. And then she said 'Like Busted?' And she wasn't joking. Not one bit. Scary times.

I'm going to stop ranting now. Bye bye!

I like cure, guns n' roses, rhcp (gotta love the old sellouts), nirvana, pixies, him, turbonegro, supergrass, sabbath, ac/dc, reel big fish, etc etc etc.


SKATERS RULE....townies drule!!!!!!

Post 109

The Iron Maiden

You into Dio and Tony Martin-era Sabbath?


SKATERS RULE....townies drule!!!!!!

Post 110

krootshaper

yo sarah im a cool skater dude an i slashed my thigh doing skate boarding i was trying to jump a foot bridge that ended in the middle of a motorway i cleared it but didnt stay on me board i couldnt walk for weeks but........ im trying again on saturday and this time i will make it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the names krootshaper!


SKATERS RULE....townies drule!!!!!!

Post 111

ProffesorRory

Avril Leveagne cant sing but some of her songs r k
Oh and also to all those people that dye there hair black and have multiple body piercings grow up start listening to some real music with people that can sing. I mean come on what is the point of people listening to metallica just screaming or limp biscuit???


SKATERS RULE....townies drule!!!!!!

Post 112

epidemic_charlie

I am alternative and I enjoy a little sing a long to avril lavigne but she is pop! I only listen to her cos she is good to sing too, lol! and i am very ashamed of it, but good charlotte are just purely crap!!!


SKATERS RULE....townies drule!!!!!!

Post 113

brightdazzyboy

Hiya Sarah

I`ve never come across a skater chick before, you sound very outgoing.
Whereabouts are you from and were do you skate chick ?



brightdazzyboy


SKATERS RULE....townies drule!!!!!!

Post 114

Linkin of the fear dinkums

A L just another in a long list to jump on the punk band wagen genre


SKATERS RULE....townies drule!!!!!!

Post 115

Linkin of the fear dinkums

don't get me wrong she's a good artist and hot


Key: Complain about this post