A Conversation for h2g2 Life

Good observation...

Post 1

Peta

That's an interesting comment Wowbagger. I find the same kind of thing myself. I'll be interesting to see if the new 'unsubscribe' to forums feature will make it easier to follow conversations. I'll be interesting to see if it changes the dynamics of conversations at all.

*watches with interest*

Great cartoon strip, as usual Wowbagger. . smiley - smiley


Good observation...

Post 2

Wowbagger

Thank you smiley - smiley
What does the 'unsubscribe' feature do? Wipe you out of the conversation? Strike from the record your last comment? Or take the conversation off the 'recent conversations' list on your user page? I'm hoping it's the last one - I'm still seeing forums I've moved on from a year and a half ago!


Good observation...

Post 3

Fragilis - h2g2 Cured My Tabular Obsession

It is the last one, thank goodness! You will also be able to 'subscribe' to forums you haven't contributed to as well.


Good observation...

Post 4

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

I must admit I have done this before smiley - sadface Recently I tried to do a fabulous Garibaldi Train trip. There was very little response, so it seems to have been canned (even I lack motivation to keep it going).


Good observation...

Post 5

Wowbagger

Well if I remember rightly you were a very mean railroad person and I was all wet and miserable and you were nasty to me and I wasn't having a good time at all but I don't mean that really so I'm sorry that it didn't go off the ground and you're a nice person but well you know that's the way things go and all that and now I'd better quit while I'm ahead.


Good observation...

Post 6

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

Hmmm... remind me not to put you on my Around the World in 80 days *laughs*

Anyway some people have no time to be on here like they used to be. I remember about 18months ago what I was like smiley - smiley but not it's like a trickle of info from me. I haven't submitted an article for ages.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more