The three hundred challenge...

1 Conversation

It may be an urban myth (although I have checked www.urbanmyths.com) but I re-tell for the guide a particularly demanding challenge for those heavy drinking athletes out there....

It is the three hundred challenge, one simply has 100 hours to drink 100 pints of beer and run 100 miles.

Sounds simple, but what strategy would you adopt?
Day 1: Get up early run a marathon, drink 25 pints, sleep.
Days 2-4 repeat - gets you there more or less.

Or how about walking continuously for the four days drinking steadily?

Or run the hundred miles first in 2 days then drink for 2 days?

Perhaps the best way to train is to build up from 1 pint, 1 mile 1 hour?

All reports of attempts at the challenge welcomed.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A460577

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more