Escape Pod Dreams

0 Conversations

Escape Pod Dreams, the Bad Novel Project Issue

The New New blob

Unless you are a complete illiterate

(in which case, welcome to this site), you will have learned that into every lap a few bad novels, recommended to you by friends, must fall. It is difficult to know how to thank one for loaning or gifting you a bad novel. Unless they had already indicated that they thought it was hilariously horrendous and just wanted to share the pain, one finds oneself searching for a delicate manner of speaking that would allow two to stay friends when speaking about the book. Some friends you just have to tell, 'Please don't do that again.' Others you just have to be nice to and say, 'Thank you for the opportunity to read this. I read it all and will you please take it back... NOW!'

I myself have been guilty of desecrating a blank piece of paper or several hundred with my mental graffiti in the form of a novel approach to not quite liquorature. As such, I have developed several habits and theories with regard to the bad novel. All of those and them have columniated into the 'BAD NOVEL PROJECT'. This is compasted of a five subject wire-bound notebook of the Mead Five Star brand that has each one of 365 pages desecrated with a single sentence totally unrelated to the others, with the exception that they are all in a form of Englisch.

The New New blob

More reasons why Pooh and Paddington should be drawn and quartered:

1. 8:57 AM
Bad Novel Project, part one
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

2. 9:57 AM
The BAD novel project, part twa
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

3. 10:57 AM
Bad Novel project, part thrip
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

4. 11:57 AM
And now for something completely different
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

The New New blob

The Escape Pod Dreams Archive

TonsilRevenge

08.01.09 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A45547509

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more