h2g2 Post 11.09.2000

0 Conversations


Posted: 11th September 2000

Welcome to this edition of the Post. Nearly all your regulars are here again this week. Private life encrouches on our resident poet Positive Feedback, however, but he will be back in a couple of weeks.

There are just over two weeks to go to the Dutch Meet. If you think that you may be able to come, please pop along and register your interest. With this in mind, the article from Pseudemys this week features Utrecht.

Voting for the Virtual Prez is extremely tight! Find out what is going on... or not Here. Expect lots of activity from the candidates during this last week... except Peregrin... find out exactly why Here.

The h2g2 Realisation Project, instigated by The Big C involves a large team of artists, modellers, researchers etc., trying to render h2g2 in 3D, for the Half-Life multiplayer. Read more about it in the Classified Ads


Any copy, articles, suggestions should be sent to The Editor. Please use this same address if you are interested in volunteering to become a regular contributor.

shazzPRME


  • Roving Reporter



  • This Week: Quick Picks: New to h2g2.

    The Roving Reporter looks at new places which have

    recently appeared on h2g2.

  • View From The Queue



  • This week: The report on the diminishing queue of entries
    waiting to be approved, plus some tips on how

    to be inspired to actually write a guide entry.

  • h2g2 Life



  • The cartoon series with a punch! Did YOU feel like this
    when the 'new' skin appeared?

  • h2g2 Fiction

  • This Week: 'The Last Comic Kid' by Bluebottle.

  • Proms in the Park


  • A report from our intrepid researcher on a traditional,
    and not so traditional, way to enjoy music.

  • Swiv's Oddessy


  • Working in Kilimatinde
    Part Three... Working in the Kindergarten.


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A434099

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more