Old Cat-Eyes Space

0 Conversations

This is my (Cat-Eyes) old space. It needed redoing, but it's not redone yet, and I need to know what used to be on it... Anyway, this is the old one, for the new one (or to find out more about me) head to my space. Cheers, Cat.



Raaaaoooowwww. Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr.smiley - blackcat

1
Hey, I'm Cat, also called Kat or Chris.

A tiger
G'Day, how's it going? I'm 142 as of latish last year4, Aussie, half English though. Actually if you trace my ancestory though each of my grandparents you alwas end up back in England at one stage. If you go through Grandma's side I'm related to 2 first-fleeters that the English got annoyed at and sent out to Australia.
smiley - run

The history of the name Cat-Eyes


I have 2 cats, but that's not why I'm called Cat-Eyes.


My eyes are predominately yellow. Most people have blue, green, hazel, brown, I have yellow. In the coloured bit around the balck bit is a sunflower. "Yellow flames lashing out from the cold hard centre" {we had to describe our eyes in English} So, my eyes have a yellow sunflower in them and the rest changes colour each day. Sometimes the rest is blue, other times green, occasionally hazel. Usualy it's a shade of blue or green, but the shades change too. So, I got my name Cat-Eyes for having yellow eyes.


Also, I hate my real name, so Kat or Cat is a good alternative.

smiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcat

Anyway, moving right along. Bob's smiley - 2cents

The Celery prosecutes by Redbeard
I have an imaginary friend named Bob, he's good friends with my friend Cait's imaginary friend Fred the lephrechaun and his pet unicorn, George.


Now, anything you are missing of course ran away with spoon to join the circus cause it was afraid of Bob, so you don't need to ask.

The last little bit about me

A doctor treats an accident-prone child
I am a scout, freak, person who rants A LOT and never really shuts up anyway and incrediably accident-prone. Last year I had 2 ambulances and this year I've had my arm in a sling and been on crutches.

A tribute to smiley - evilgrin

I smiley - love this smiley smiley - evilgrin. smiley - evilgrin is so stylish, so very incrediably cool. And I am obsessed with it. smiley - evilgrinsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - evilgrin Of course, smiley - surfer may be very cool and so is smiley - disco as well as smiley - nahnah which used to be my favourite, but smiley - evilgrin is the best.


While we're on the topic of smileys, this is my equasion due to the unrealnes of smiley - drunk. I'm thinking of creating a society about this...

smiley - tongueout + smiley - racket2 = smiley - drunk


Thank-you to me, who came up with it smiley - evilgrin

My h2g2 Code Block

I figured out what it was, so I thought I should get one. To get yours go to H2G2 Researcher Code .


----BEGIN H2G2 CODE BLOCK----

Version: 1.1

RAu Y-- N+ SG+ A+(+) P+ L-(-) M-(-) s+ V E- PR p(-) a++ B++ TV(+) r D(+) T+(+) nh(+) C+ m(-) t(-)

----End H2G2 CODE BLOCK----

...Does anyone else think I should just pick something and stop going "Oh, well, sorta half and half" and putting in ( )s?

My 42ism!

I finally have a 42ism!


2+4-6+6x7x1 = 42


I feel special!!

Sites and Societies I belong to and you should join

  1. Feline Mercenary Army (FMA) where, due to popular request (if we were popular smiley - tongueout) you can now get your choice of a smiley - fish of smiley - mouse. The site will get better once we figure out how to do it.
  2. Enlist Now and Recieve your Free Fish or Mouse!
    Join The Feline Mercenary Army Today
    And Recieve Your Free smiley - fish or smiley - mouse
    Official Pythonist
  3. The h2g2 Monty Python Fan (Pythonist) Society and receive your free parrotsmiley - tit{obviously not smiley - tit because that it is Tit, you can have a <norwegianblueparrot> though}. This site is already good and had nothing to do with me, but I am now a UCT (Upper Class Twit) for finding the shrubbery and also cause i welcome everybody. Speaking of welcoming people, doormat
  4. Pratchetts Anonymous which I have now joined!!
  5. Cat-Eyes Just cause Traveller in Time created it and it has my name as the subject so I figured I'd link it here for the hell of it...
  6. Musicians' Guild Member

  7. Musicians Guild The Musicians Guild because I play the clarinet and used to play the Saxophone and piano. Also go to their Membership Page to join
  8. CAVE The Campain to Allow Violent Smileys...name currently under consideration...
  9. Liberté Egalité Fraternité Insanity
  10. The Thingites The Manifesto for the Campaign to rename Thursday, "Thing". Join and recieve a smiley - spork On now are the First Annual Thingite Awards, December 2003. Nominate now!
  11. Jedi Academy Lots of fun, I'm sure, just as soon as I get a master... I'm Chnei Thmel, in case you're wondering... The insane padawan...


    My Lightsaber!!
  12. Jedi Academy
  13. Random Emotion (and) Smiley Trust (REST) Are you fed up with only using specific smileys, only using smileys in context, and people who only use one smiley in their posts? Then join here!
  14. The Unofficial h2g2 Rock Music Society... GO ROCK MUSIC!!!!!
  15. The h2g2 Society of Time Travellers which is very cool and I'm not sure if I'm sposed to link you to The soceity or to The front door Probably the front door. But I didn't... Oh well...
  16. Procrastinate...tomorrow!Time Travellers' badge
  17. The Royal h2g2 Procrastinators Society. I was going to join this, then i realised all the stuff I didn't want ot do iand I was running ou of ideas on how not do it, so i did join. smiley - evilgrin
  18. The Language Thingfor people who speak in one language (or more) to, if they wish, talk to those who don't but aim to. Or do, but need practice. All languages are welcome.
  19. The Language Thing!
  20. Australian and NZ Researchers. Cause I'm one of them. If you're one of them too, go join!
  21. My Werebeastie is, ahh, yet to be a werebeastie. But as soon as I get noticed, i will of course tell you what it is...
  22. Ralph The Wonder Llama: The Fan Club I just tried to join this. Wonder if it'll work... I worship the all holy Ralph the llamaness!!
  23. The ManThe Llama

    I am a Member of the Ralph the Wonder Llama Fanclub:

    Ralphites1) Werekitty2) Odo3) Lou4) Anthea5) Mullet6) Rag Doll7) paul19748) Cat-Eyes9) recklessnes10) BLT11) Uncle Bob12) Luthiena13) KhamsinBecome a ralphite
  24. The H2G2 Tolkien film and book Society! Join the Felloship today!
  25. The Temple of Smiley All hail, holy smileysmiley - smiley
  26. Smiley!Smiley!
     Disciple of Smiley 

     In the beginning, Smiley 

    created the world and the web.

    -Net-esis 1:1

  27. I have just attempted to beomce the Keeper of Imaingary friends, like Bob, Fred the leprechauan and his pet unicorn George. Also of talking WAY too much and ranting a lot and talking about Bob too much. And of talking too much. And of the word SPECIAL!!! And of smiley - evilgrin.
  28. The h2g2 Assassins Guild
    The H2G2 Assassin's guild
    smiley - ghost
    nil mortifi sine lucure
  29. The Classic Goo Fan Club of which I still attempting to become a member...
  30. The Chocolate Milk and Cheesecake Followers` Cult that I have just attempted to join because I love cheesesmiley - cake and smiley - chocmilk.
  31. I am a Cult follower of Cheesecake and Chocolate Milk!

  32. The Hogwarts School of WitchCraft and Wizzardry where I am attempting to become Aaliya Kanes, a student..
  33. The campaign to rename those squiggly grooves at the bottom of your shoes, which currently have no obvious name that is such a worthy cause!
  34. The Spy Society. Attempting to Join...
  35. Sanity something I don't have. Traveller made this page, and it's cool, so, yet again, I'm just linking it here for the fun of it. Maybe I should link to Traveller one day...
  36. The Random Quotes Guild
  37. Randomn Quotes Guild For all my randomn quote needs smiley - evilgrin
  38. The Magicians' Guild where I am Aaylia Tias.

  39. éHigh Council Magiciané
    ééIn the Magician's Guild.

    éé
  40. Shaddow Realm. Remind me to do something in here...
  41. The H2G2 Queen Fan Club I smiley - love QUEEN!!!
  42. I'm
    a Queen Fan!!
    I am a member of The H2G2 Queen Fan Club, which is a club each and every Person who has ever heard any Queen Song should Check out!
    Click to visit The H2G2 Queen Fan Club.
  43. Remind me there are like 2 things I have to put in here...
  44. Young Writers All my stories for my Young Writers class at school
  45. The Post

    Read the h2g2 Post

  46. Deus Ex Machinists
  47. The Deus Ex
    ?
    Machinist

The Ending stuff


Anyways, better go and do something slightly more profitable than telling anyone who ever actually comes here to go to some sites. Which most of them are just here for me to use anyways...

smiley - catCat-Eyessmiley - blackcat
1Click here to make this space digibox friendly2*Cough cough* 15 as of the 24th of September, 200433UPDATE PAGE!! IT'S BEEN FOREVER!!!4Since I haven't gotten around to updating5 this this year (2004) most of the time something says "This year" or "Last Year" is hasn't been updated. Except this time. This one has been updated. But the rest haven't. 65Note to self: Update page6Just keep that in mind...

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A4268630

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more