A Conversation for A Camping Flight To Lowlands Paradise 2000, the rock festival.

Flea Market: A425765 a camping flight to lowlands paradise 2000, the rock festival

Post 1

Ernaets Werdna

http://www.h2g2.com/A425765

Lowlands is becoming one of the biggest rock festivals in Europe. This entry gives the lowdown on this years edition


A425765 a camping flight to lowlands paradise 2000, the rock festival

Post 2

Global Village Idiot

Hi Ernaets,

I was please to see this - I always look out for Dutch-related entries because I lived there for 3 years!

Anyway, it's a subject lots of people would be interested in. I think the main thing is that you should have more confidence to fill out your points - there's no limit on space, so long as it's interesting!

So, can you tell us more about the stand-ups, ballet or films? Are the comedians all Dutch, or do some come from Britain or America?
- Whereabouts is Biddinghuizen? Near any big cities, or in one of the rural provinces? Is the festival in a farmer's field, or attached to a country estate of a wealthy family, or where?
- Did you notice any new bands this year who might follow Krezip and make it big?

You don't have to answer exactly those questions, but asking yourself those kinds of thing might help you to fill out the detail. Then it will go from being a good article, to one which simply *must* go into the Edited Guide!

GVI


A425765 a camping flight to lowlands paradise 2000, the rock festival

Post 3

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This entry has been moved to the Writing Workshop. You can find out why by reading the page http://www.h2g2.com/Writing-Workshop


Conversation Moved

Post 4

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This Conversation has been moved to the new 'Flea Market' Forum.

This is where we move any Peer Review, Writing Workshop or Alternative Writing Workshop Conversations where the original author has *not* posted to h2g2 for three months. This prevents the active Review Forums from clogging up with dormant entries, but in the Flea Market they can be picked up by others and polished off.


Conversation Moved

Post 5

broelan

Flea Market Clean Out:

Return to Author's space


Conversation Moved

Post 6

h2g2 Guide Editors

BTE


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for A Camping Flight To Lowlands Paradise 2000, the rock festival.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more