A Camping Flight To Lowlands Paradise 2000, the rock festival.s

0 Conversations

The lowlands festival is the biggest festival in Holland. In 2000 the 8th edition was held in the usual location of Biddinghuizen in the Netherlands. Headliners included; Limp Bizkit, Deftones, Muse, Therapy? & Blink182.

Other interesting activities at Lowlands include stand up comedy, ballet theatre and film.

This year of perticular interest was the Dutch band Krezip. Last year these teenagers occupied the smallest tent on the festival for a modest crowd on saturday morning while most of the festival was still fast asleep. That show put their career on a rollercoaster ride including a number one hit in the Netherlands. This year Krezip played to capacity crowd in the largest tent on the last day of the festival.

Food and drink at the festival are wide spread. You're never more than a a thirty second walk from a drinks tent and never very far away from somewhere to eat. All food is payed for with tokens that can be bought throughout the festival for Fl 3,00 per token (+-£1,00 -$2,50)A token can get you any drink, and two will get most food items.

The festival has six stages and over fifty acts. If you don't like anything that is playing there you simply don't like music.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A425756

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more