A Conversation for h2g2 Post 21.07.05

Science News Column

Post 1

Researcher U1025853

If anyone is wondering where this has gone, it will be back. Due to the last post being delayed by a week, I had assumed that the next post would be 2 weeks after it. ie a return to the usual 2 week format.

I cannot keep up with the continued changes of date and will therefore be returning to a weekly version on my own space, hope those interested will join me there.


Science News Column

Post 2

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Kaz, it's been well know for about 6 weeks that the Post would be bi-weekly due to me and Awix being unable to give the nessecary time to a weekly post, the Post was not delayed 2 weeks ago, the front page was taken down as a mark of respect due to the London Bombings but the links were still avaliable, all people had to do was ask, you also made it clear that you were publishing your science column weekly in your space 2 weeks ago, so I take it you are resigning as the Post's Science columnist?


Science News Column

Post 3

Researcher U1025853

I was going to say that I would do a catch up one or two on my own space before being in the post again, but I agree with you, perhaps it would be best I resigned, under present management anyway.


Science News Column

Post 4

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Suit yourself, I take it you'll be taking up your post again when Shazz returns?


Science News Column

Post 5

Researcher U1025853

Lets see, I am not trying to anger you Reefgirl.

I have been suffering from depression and I am finding a lot of things difficult at present. As it seems I am having trouble communicating with you guys and I am not getting things right, I would rather keep myself to myself. Purely to keep myself safe and well, as I do have a tendency towards paranoia and self-harm.

I am not trying to sound sensationalist but I understand my warning signals and I understand when it is important to withdraw from anything which can cause me stress.

I appreciate your help so far, but I need to look after myself. Its nothing personal, I have problems which mean I have difficulty communicating and I have to prevent stress and I do not want to anger you and see this degenerate into a slanging off match.


Science News Column

Post 6

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Ok, take all the time out you need


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more