A Conversation for Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band

Help: the movie (spoiler thread)

Post 1

Ellen

What is your favorite part of the movie Help?

Personal favorites:
1. singing to the lion (or was it a tiger?)
2. the beatles walking into seperate apartments on the outside that turn into one big apartment on the inside.

I worked in a video store for a while and put Help in the overhead tvs all the time. The beginning has all that chanting in it, and customers would come up to me and say "What IS this?!"


Help: the movie (spoiler thread)

Post 2

NPY

Haven't seen Help!!! Not fair! Is it any good?


Help: the movie (spoiler thread)

Post 3

Ellen

Yes, it's good! It's very funny. A cult is after Ringo because he is accidently wearing their sacrificial ring! It is very silly indeed, but great fun, and great music of course.


Help: the movie (spoiler thread)

Post 4

NPY

Sounds good. Saw a bit of hard Days Night a couple of years ago but didn't get it. Yellow Submarine is good.


Help: the movie (spoiler thread)

Post 5

Ellen

Aww, can't believe no one has seen Help.

Yes, I like Yellow Sub too! Cool animation.


Help: the movie (spoiler thread)

Post 6

NPY

Very funny.

Wasn't terribly impressed with Hard Day's Night though. Didn't get it.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more