XREN X-Rated for Extremely Normal

0 Conversations

WARNING X-RATED FOR EXTREMELY NORMAL!!!
(warning has very minor sexual humor self rated [E-10] for ages 10 and up view at your discretion)
Chpt 1-4
“Du du du-du-du! DA-DA!!!”

“You still wetting your pants over last night’s episode Cur? … start walking lazy bum.”

“Hecks yah … what 7th grader wouldn’t be? I mean like PEW! PEW! And BANG! WHOOSH!”

Cur began jumping around reenacting a scene from last nights episode of his favorite show

“I mean didn’t you like it Rinen?”

Rinen suddenly reenacted the scene in which the good guy grabbed the bad guy’s arms and put them behind the bad guy’s using her good friend Cur as the bad guy

“Well I thought this scene would have been perfect for us because like this I can make you submit to my every whim slow poke”

“Eww you’re starting to sound like a girl again *wink* I mean like you wanna do something like this to me”

Cur suddenly turned his head and kissed her on the cheek at which she blushed and let go

“Or this”

Suddenly Cur stepped behind her and lifted the skirt of her school uniform

“oh my pink polka-dots Rinen? No *sudden change to feminine voice* Like OMG! IT’S LIKE STRAWBERRY PRINT!!!”

*WHOOSH**SMACK**WHISTLE OF SOMETHING FLYING TOWARDS THE SCHOOL AT NEAR LIGHT SPEEDS*(not really but he did fly about 5 meters)

“I’m not waiting for you to get back up just so you know”

“Please w-w-wait for a sec Rinen*chough*”

“A-are you ok Cur?”

“yah better then ok the view is great down here!”

*KICK!*



Chpt 2-4

“And that is why even though their skin is actually black they look white. Now remember the 500 word report on polar bears is due tomorrow at the beginning of class no exceptions the rest of the time is yours class”

“Really?”

“Hey Rai! Over here!

“and what then?”

“Me and Cur were going to work on the report tonight wanna join us I could use another girl since men never really do anything we want them to yah know?”

“he did that with her?! In middle school!?”

“Ok I’ll bring my boyfriend and we’ll make it a double date!”

“And then she what!”

“D-d-date? W-w-we aren’t d-d-d-d-dating”

I can’t believe they actually went to the live tour with all the little kids it must have been embarrassing no matter how big of fans they were hahaha! You made my day Cur tell him I said he’s got the balls!hahaha!

“Really sorry you two are just so close and all … mind if I bring him anyways?”

“Um s-s-sure”

“see yah Rinen!”

*Ba-dump* *Ba-Dump* *BA-DUMP*

“U-um Cur?”

“Yah Strawberry?”

*Wink*

“Do you think it looks like we’re going out?”
*Blush*

“U-um…”

*Blush*

“Maybe a little … m-maybe we should if we look like we are … m-maybe”

*complete break-down of cool*

“y-y”

*RING-A-LING-A-LING-A-RING-A-DING-DING!!!!!!!!*

“you may now go home students have a nice day and don’t forget reports math and spelling got it”

“YES TEACHER!”


Chpt 3-4

“There 512 words on mine!”

“532 here!”

“498-499-500-501 here!”

“450”

*tear*

“… Cur?”

“Yes Rinen?…”

“you forgot the part about why they look whit even though they are actually black idiot”

“I think I slept through that part…”

*smack*

“see I told you that you guys look like a couple”

*blush*

“Really?”

“Really?”

“Yah”

*Convenient scooting of Rai and boyfriend to squish Cur and Rinen together*

“u-u-um”

“w-w-well”

“I mean look at you to blushing … Oh goodness! Creen We’re gonna be late for the movie! Sorry to leave before hooking you to up but we got the tickets in advance”

“thanks for the help and food!”

*creak* *slam*

*BA-DUMP!* *BA-DUMP!* *BA-DUMP!*

“I-I’m gonna take a nap on the couch while you finish up … you can use my notes but no copying from my report ok?”

*couch creaks in other room*

“hollow hairs … light reflection…”

*scribble* *scribble*

“Ok 500 right on”

“Hey Ri…”

*deep breathing in other room*

Cur went into the room only to find Rinen her long flowing brown hair falling like a waterfall over the edge of a seeming rough green cliff of couch upholstery. Rinen’s smooth body dipped inward on the sides like two peaceful valleys forming an hour glass shape then his eyes wandered to her chest where he noticed she was beginning to develop like two waves beginning to form on the peaceful ocean of her blue shirt. His eyes moved her body almost like they had a will of their own glancing at her tan caprees wrinkling like a dessert’s sands on a day with a light breeze. Then noticing the near perfect form which they had which always succeeded in pleasing the eyes of males and females alike. Finally his gaze wandered back to her face glancing at the gentle slope of her nose like half of the worlds most beautiful mountain smoothed and attached perfectly, the eyelids covering what he knew to be deep caring brown eyes, and finally her lips.

*smack*

“Snap out of it she’ll be angry if I do … especially if she’s defenseless in her sleep but…”

He gently walked to the couch and lowered his head slowly his lips coming closer to hers

*jerk away*

“No I can’t … for one thing she’s a lot prettier then I am handsome and and…”

His head lowered closer to hers once more his lips but a few hairs widths away from hers.


Chpt 4-4

“So you guys are officially a couple now Cur?”

“Yep”

“and are going out on dates and stuff?”

“Yep”

“So what made you guys finalize it? Did you kiss?”

“Maybe I kissed Strawberry maybe I didn’t why do you need to know Creen?”

“We’ve been friends since before I can remember, we decided to be each others best men long ago, and our girlfriends are the same… just tell me man”

“Well it went a little something like this…”


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A41596095

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more