A Conversation for Crayons

Crayons are non-toxic...

Post 1

forty2

So, go ahead and have a snack! In other words, since crayons share the property carrots have of leaving color behind when rubbed on paper (mentioned in the original article), they come in many colors (unlike carrots(also mentioned in the original article)), AND they can be used as a convenient snack food, they're worth much more than carrots and should be purchased much more frequently than carrots.


Crayons are non-toxic...

Post 2

what you know as km

That's very true... carrots are indeed relatively worthless in comparison with the crayon.

The only redeeming quality of a carrot is that it's legendary for improving people's eyesight, but if you give a carrot to a child, he's quite likely to jab it into his eye pointy-end first, which is not, by any stretch of the imagination, good for his eyesight.

Crayons, however... well they're never sharp, are they, because those little built-into-the-box crayon sharpeners are absolute rubbish.


Crayons are non-toxic...

Post 3

one~X~ace~WayneCraigFredericks

Welcome back, what's new?


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Crayons

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more