A Conversation for The Gurus' Home Page

I may be absent awhile- shagbark has left the building.

Post 1

shagbark

I am writing this from the library. On the Morning of December 25th I was on facebook, and my computer was taken over by a virus.
This particular virus only operates when I go on the internet. However anytime it detects a browser a script goes into operation keeping me on their page. As I am very short on money these days, I have decided to let the virus stay for a couple months. The cost of removing it is more than I can deal with at this time. This particular virus says it is the FBI (US federal Bureau of Investigation) and is quite convincing , that my access is being blocked until I pay a fine of 400 USD and can do so by sending a mopneypak through that page. When I called the Detroit office of the FBI they assured me it is just a scam, I am not being prosecuted, and a virus remomal is what I need. Unfortunately I am about a 100 USD short of being able to get one. So if anyone asks will shagbark return the answer is yes. Just not anytime soonsmiley - blue.


I may be absent awhile- shagbark has left the building.

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - hugsorry to hear this shagbark. I'll ask around and see if anyone can help.

GB
smiley - galaxysmiley - diva


Key: Complain about this post

I may be absent awhile- shagbark has left the building.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more