A Conversation for h2g2 Feedback - Feature Suggestions

Just an idea...

Post 1

Wøñkø

I think there should be something like a volunteer list tag for the Thingites... their roster takes up a lot of room where ever it's put.


Just an idea...

Post 2

I'm not really here

This can be done by Reseachers already - <./>GuideML-ITEM-LIST</.>.

I don't think that you'll get this added to the list as an automatic one, as the Community Artists still don't have one. smiley - blue


Just an idea...

Post 3

Wøñkø

I know about the ITEM-LIST, but it's really a pain.

Also it's be nice to have something like those eyes that are next to a person's name that show if they've unsubscribed from the conversation.


Just an idea...

Post 4

SEF

Here's an idea to make that work then. Start a thread somewhere (eg on the Thingite home/club page) in which every member of the Thingites posts a blank message just once. Then simply link to that from everywhere you want to have a list of Thingites which shows whether or not they are online. If someone joins the group they can add their post (and therefore nickname and online eyes) at the end. People probably aren't allowed to leave. But if they do, you could start another thread without them.


Just an idea...

Post 5

J

That wouldn't work. Many many many Thingites aren't around h2g2 anymore


Just an idea...

Post 6

Wøñkø

hm...


It'd still be nice to see who's unsubscribed from any conversation.. it'd let you know if you're wasting your breath(fingers) or not.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more