A Conversation for h2g2 Feedback - Feature Suggestions

length of thread sort on PR

Post 1

Tango

And idea was just suggested on get writing which i think would be great here too. On the Review Forums there should be an option to sort by length of thread. This would mean you could instantly see what threads haven't been commented on at all yet.

Tango


length of thread sort on PR

Post 2

SEF

Are you thinking of it only showing the shortest first or having a direction option again? I suppose people thinking of commenting on a new or disregarded article might head for the shortest threads and those looking to recommend something might head for the longest ones. Though it wouldn't be quite as simple as that.


length of thread sort on PR

Post 3

Tango

Oh, yeah, it should certainly be 2-way.

Tango


length of thread sort on PR

Post 4

E G Mel

I would quite like to be able to do this for Ask h2g2 aswll since if a newbie posts a topic that gets shunted to the bottom of the list before anyone gets a chance to look at it they could get quite disheartened.

I think it would have to sort on length then sub sort on date....

Or is that just getting too complicated? smiley - winkeye

Mel smiley - hsif


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more