A Conversation for Davros

Edited Guide Writing Workshop: A38189235 - Davros

Post 1

kipperonthefloor - Make sense? What fun is there in Making sense?

Entry: Davros - A38189235
Author: kipperonthefloor-Head Alchemist of The Dragon House,Gardian of the planet Shabadabadon "ego sum a extraho , non a tonsor" - U12546156

think i need some help with this


A38189235 - Davros

Post 2

Jhawkesby

I have read a bit of the comments that were in peer review and I agree that it is a bit listy but you can still keep the list if you want but present it differently, for example, put the lists side by side to each other so you can fill up a lot of the white space. However, I think you should give a bit more information like who made him up either in the story or in real life. You could also add information like if he was popular with the viewers. I will let you decide on what to put but I am sure it will be a really good entry.


A38189235 - Davros

Post 3

AlexAshman


I don't think this is going to make it as a list - you'd be better off rewriting it in the same style as the Doctor Who Enemies entries (see C991)

Alex smiley - smiley


A38189235 - Davros

Post 4

AlexAshman

smiley - whistle


A38189235 - Davros

Post 5

Bluebottle

Alas the author has smiley - elvised. I thought that this entry is too short, breaks off mid-sentance and it would be easier to start an article on the subject from scratch.

I'd like to propose Back to Entry.

<BB<


A38189235 - Davros

Post 6

h2g2 Guide Editors

agreed


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more