PA, not T&A

0 Conversations

i moved to pennsylvania because it's a gorgeous place, i live on a mountain, high above the city. it's breathtaking. breathtakingly dull. nothing is open past 9 pm and all of the locals hang out at walmart for fun. there are only three places within an hour's drive here that are open 24 hours a day. walmart is one of them, the other two being perkins (a lousy "family resturant" and Denny's (another equally lousy place). it kills and bewilders me, how people can stand to hang out at walmart when the mall closes. there isn't even a borders here!
that's not to mention that there are no truly attractive people here. everyone seems to have inherited "dull DNA", everyone is plain, very boring, and seemingly inbred.
want to have fun in northeastern PA? go to the old coal mine and take a tour, or go to walmart. these people are so proud of that darned store. it's pathetic really. most of these people have never even heard of borders. how insane is that? okay, i admit, i am a bit of a snob about it, but hearing "what's borders? is that like taco bell?" everyday is nuts.
my advice, if you want to raise farms animals and be boring, live here in PA. if you want to have fun, go somewhere else cause this place sucks.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A374131

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more