A Conversation for Clique Main offices

Stargate(tm) room

Post 1

Captain T A Nuge, leader of the Clique (A3542186) Join today! -Back from the dead-

In the centre of this room stands a Stargate(tm). Its big and round and metal, with a metal ramp leading up to it. A briefing room overlooks the gate room, as well as a small command room which is the only place from from which the gate can be activated.

The facility only exists due to the random nature of the Clique HQ, where, because everything occurring there is outside the bounds of reality, everything exists there. Everything. There's even a small planet in a gymnasium on the north wing. The dominant species on the planet are superintelligent amoebas.

Anyway, this is a means of getting to planets the USS Nuge has already been to and placed a gate on. In addition to this already sizeable grid of Stargates, some sort of Ancient creatures put some around the place, but who really cares about that, huh?

The Stargate was bought from a collection of random stuff in an auction in Colorado, and is now here. However, it is pronounced with a silent Trademark noise to protect the Clique from copyright infringement.


Stargate(tm) room

Post 2

Captain T A Nuge, leader of the Clique (A3542186) Join today! -Back from the dead-

*The portal to Planet X (http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/F1996985?thread=3763613&post=44175552#p44175552) opens with a whoosh of blue light)


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more