007

1 Conversation

British Secret Service Agent with a lisence to kill. The service he works for is M16. He is fiction. (Just wanted you to know that) But he is realistic (in movies). Real Name: Bond. James Bond. The James Bond theory was dreamt up by british author Ian Fleming. He got the name off of a book written by a birdwatcher named James Bond. He then got to his gold plated typewriter (sold at Macy's)and wrote the novels. Then Albert (Cubby) Broccoli and Harry Saltzman wanted to bring Bond to the screen. In 1965 production on Dr. No was complete. Unfortuneatly, they haven't found a Bond. But then Sean Connery was found. Sean was superb!! He did approxmintly 8 Bond movies before he retired. Then George Lazenby was found. He did only 1 before retiring. Roger Moore was then casted. He did a whopping 12 Bond films before he retired. Timothy Dalton was therefore the new one. He did two before he stepped away. Now the new James Bond is Pierce Brosnan. He has already done 3 bond films and we are waiting to see when he will step away.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A341524

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more