A Conversation for Running With Scissors

yes, peace

Post 1

several, a/k/a random

and to the store clerks who have to put up with us men wandering thru and not having a clue WHAT to get......
smiley - musicalnote


yes, peace

Post 2

quizzical

Christmas really is a mine field for men...smiley - erm

The best gift I ever received was a star named for me (from one of those Star Registry thingies - not recognised by any official Astronomical body, but very romantic nonetheless). The same person also got me Ren and Stimpy dolls (squeeze their tummies and they make rude bodily noises), a birthday cake with candles that you couldn't blow out (we nearly set the house on fire), original poems, squids (don't ask), huge boxes of Godiva chocolates and Monte Blanc pens.

He was a very inventive gift giver who'd found an appreciative audience for his unique sense of humour. (Heck, I even like fruitcake.)

Merry Christmas to you, and good luck with that shopping!


yes, peace

Post 3

several, a/k/a random

sounds like a good sense of humour, on both parts. i've seen those star registry thingies and passed on the ren and stimpy, but did find a piggy bank that.....uuuuhhhh....deposited quarters when you squeezed it.
no, i don't 'have' to shop, except for food. unless something jumps into my hands.....like the 'potty putter' i bought once. that's right, practice your putting on the 'throne.' i had to buy it.
smiley - musicalnote


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Running With Scissors

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more