A Conversation for Running With Scissors

Mirrors....NOOOOO !

Post 1

several, a/k/a random

although they come in handy in certain circumstances for some individuals who perform acts, rather than live 'em out thru their brain/body connection, mirrors are verboten, as they are 'leaks' to another universe, possibly the multiverse, and can steal some folks' souls.
i repeat, mirrors ARE useful as tools, but dangerous, not just to we, the undead, but to the others among us.
smiley - musicalnote and smiley - vampire


Mirrors....NOOOOO !

Post 2

quizzical

To quote humourist Dave Barry: 'I swear I'm not making this up'. I read an article on Fung Shui that said you should remove mirrors from the bedroom because they disturb your sleep (I think they let chi leak out or something). Mirrors in the dining room are OK, though.

Say, do you suppose that mirrors would let calories leak out!? Maybe we've got ourselves a new diet fad here: sit in front of a mirror and eat whatever you like!

Mmmmm.... smiley - cakesmiley - donutsmiley - chocsmiley - toffeeapplesmiley - cupcakesmiley - cheesecake
Bring it on!!!

smiley - smiley


Mirrors....NOOOOO !

Post 3

several, a/k/a random

A) i don't want to eat in the loo, bathroom, toilet. i prefer the kitchen table, with a newspaper to read, a teevee within sight/ hearing, preferably.
B) i can't remember what sci-fi writer called mirrors 'leaks' but asimov, clarke and heinlein are prime suspects.
C) mirrors in the dining room ? possibly a good idea, but the family really doesn't need to see me and my nephew scarfing the last of the serving bowls, now does it ?(carrying the empty plates and bowl, silverware to the kitchen gets us first dibs on leftovers, tho.)

D) further testing seems to be required.
and i seem to need nutrition, at present.
smiley - musicalnote


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Running With Scissors

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more