A Conversation for Water Ice

Water Ice Questions

Post 21

Doug Dastardly

That's right, it used to be so chewy! You used to end up with more toffee string around your hand (your coat, much to your mums distress) and anything that got between the curly whirly and your mouth! *Why* do they have to mess with something that used to be *so* much fun! You know what... we're going to be sounding like a couple of old folk if we keep this up... Hell, my cousin couldn't belive I was *SO* old that I'd seen the original Star Wars at the cinema!


Water Ice Questions

Post 22

Ginger The Feisty

I know. At christmas my 17 yr old sister was wearing a chinese mini dress, had platforms on and a high collar jacket. She sat perched on a stool in the kitchen and she look so garbo-ish we started to take the mick. She did not have a clue who I was talking about. Greta Garbo was my parent's generation but even I knew about her.

The young are just so culturally ignorant nowadays. I think I'll get my knitting out and sit in my rocking chair in front of the fire!


Water Ice Questions

Post 23

Doug Dastardly

*grin* Now now, knitting? That's a bit drastic isn't it! The reverse is true too though - if heaven forbid, you forget one of the teletubbies names they look at you like you're simple or something! I remember when they had proper childrens TV! Johnny Ball and Think of a Number, Mr Benn, Ivor the Engine.. and the Clangers!

I think I'll go and listen to the wireless or put a gramaphone record on how. Just as soon as I light my oil lamp smiley - winkeye


Water Ice Questions

Post 24

Ginger The Feisty

Hector's House. Best Kid's programme ever!

Except for Dangermouse. In fact I still have some Dangermouse books so I think I'll go read one so I can feel young again! (lucky Young! smiley - winkeye


Water Ice Questions

Post 25

Doug Dastardly

Aww yeah! Memories Memories! smiley - smiley. Aww it's good to reminise (how ever you spell it!) Yeah, Dangermouse was one of my favorites too! Penfold, Baron Greenback... Can you get them on video!? smiley - winkeye


Water Ice Questions

Post 26

Ginger The Feisty

Never seen them but I might do a search on the net later!


Water Ice Questions

Post 27

Doug Dastardly

Hey, if you find anything you will tell me straight away won't you! or will you make me beg! smiley - winkeye.


Water Ice Questions

Post 28

Ginger The Feisty

I always amke men beg!

I've done the search by the way so you can start now if you want!


Water Ice Questions

Post 29

Doug Dastardly

Aww you tease! smiley - winkeye Come on, please tell me what you found! *grovel* *beg* ... can I offer you anything in exchange for this info!


Water Ice Questions

Post 30

Ginger The Feisty

Oh don't tempt me! smiley - bigeyes

I found a site that sold vids but only in America - what a bummer! Tomorrow I'm going to e-mail them and complain and then I'll check the american web & probably find they only sell to the uk!


Water Ice Questions

Post 31

Doug Dastardly

Hehe, and I didn't think you were that sort of girl smiley - winkeye. Should we be exchanging email addy's yet? smiley - winkeye

Aww, if you do find out let me know! It would be interesting to relive my youth again! haha. I don't know what people will think of me, at my age, with a Dangermouse vid!


Water Ice Questions

Post 32

Ginger The Feisty

No worse than they think of me with Lion King, Babe, 101 Dalamations and jungle book vids - and lets not forget the dangermouse books!

Completely gave up on the players page as now takes 12 mins to download.

[email protected] You can search for an e-mail adress on this site now. I discovered it earlier but I don't know how (I'd make a crap scientist or inventor)


Water Ice Questions

Post 33

Doug Dastardly

I've sent you a little test mail... let me know if you get it.

I've been having the same problems. Some of these long conversations are taking forever to load. I think it's something they'll need to address as they get more people using the system. I guess we've abused it a bit smiley - winkeye

I hope you don't take you dangermouse books to the office do you? smiley - winkeye


Water Ice Questions

Post 34

Aeon Jeth 99095

i would like to remind people that water from 3rd world countries can possibally make you sick...just recently i went to europe. i was very carefull to drink only bottled water. unfortuently i forgot Ice was water! i ate 3 cubes of ice, and promptly had a fun filled day of siting on the potty smiley - sadface the moral of the story is dont eat ice in 3rd world countrys.


Water Ice Questions

Post 35

Ginger The Feisty

Where are you from? Europe isn't the third world!


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Water Ice

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more