A Conversation for h2g2 FAQ: Your Personal Space

Friends

Post 1

A Super Furry Animal

Dumb question...

How do I add friends to my friends list?

I've obviously managed this once before, but can't for the life of me remember how? And there's nothing on FAQ called "How do I add friends to my friends list?" (hint, hint)


Friends

Post 2

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Hi there,

You go the researchers personal space, and just under their nickname and researcher number is the option to add them to your friends list smiley - ok

Mort


Friends

Post 3

A Super Furry Animal

Thanks, Mort! smiley - ta


Friends

Post 4

Carlyle Ferris

I am confused by all this.

My home page seems to be moving between BBC cult and h2g2 at random.

I read a conversation on cult and there is no add to friends button on the poster's homepage. When I try and get back to h2g2 I end up stranded in some kind of netherworld on a cult homepage. This is all very confusing for a pen and notebook type. Please explain.


Friends

Post 5

Kat - From H2G2

I couldn't confirm this but I think it's because it's all under the whole BBC thing, and so it carries on reading your links through cult. I think in the address bit you need to put in /h2g2/ manually. Possibly...sorry that might be wrong or the hard way.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more