The CAC Continuum

1 Conversation


CAC Continuum: The Dead Planet Issue

I'll get out here. How much do I owe you?

Fiction smiley - cheersWeird Science smiley - drunk First/Personals smiley - hangoverKitchen Syncronicitiessmiley - emptySatire


It seems to be an odd fact of planetary discovery that astonomers and other interested parties have found few planets similar in size to our own particular orb, and those few are either dead or circling a sun of vastly different intensity compared to our own. It could be that ours is the only planet in the reachable (hah!) universe that is inhabited by beings like weselves. Odds being what they are, there might be another one, somewhere on the other side of light and time, but we will never know it unless fictional magic suddenly springs into being. Even God has a calendar. There are limitations. If, as some bored physicists have suggested, the universe is shaped like a hollow twisted parody of a torus, with a continuous surface... Ah, I can't even begin to visualize that without losing a few hours to simple stupid madness at the mind-boggling...

The Bill of Fare:


(insert creative description of entry here)
Researcher X
dose aliens were condms???.

An essay on 'How I Spent My Infiltration'.


(Insert creative lying here)
Elan

Earth aliens unite for self study and pro creation
.

Why? You are not my teacher!


(Insert creative writing here)
ZEUS

on the topic of music and Aliens
.

I am your elder, ain't I?

(insert attribution of crime here) This week's collation was begged, borrowed or stolen from various places on this site.

Just goes to show what you can find when you're not looking.

Not really. I knew your mum.

The boilerplate:


(Insert bizarre banality here)

We wouldn't do it without you.

The Committee for Alien Content(ment) salutes you!smiley - smiley - smiley -

This remarkable example of fetal development fed, burped, changed and put down to nap by
smiley - smiley - (tonsil revenge)!

The CAC Continuum Archive

In association with
UG

09.09.04 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A2981153

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more