Prison Log 3

0 Conversations

If you don't mind, I'll just sit here looking far beyond what I'm looking at. It's huge after all. I can almost see a spiral portal opening up, through which the material plain is pulled out into the immeasurable empty spaces, populated here and there with inconceivably immense energy systems.

My mind manifests on the physical realm of reality, free from social gravity... tearing chunks out of the building blocks of life, interconnect binary soundscapes resonating down into the vacuum of my heart, which omits - insome distant dimension - an endless stream of visual details within details within details, the fractal backwash of my subconscious being fed by tributaries that stem out from the very source of my existence. Nuclear fusion at a gargantuan scale, amalgamation of the fabrics of the universe - a molecular rendezvous feeding itself until it explodes out into the infinite darkness, outshining whole galaxies as my soul spreads out the across space-time continuum.

Life brine, suspended in a fathomless primordial soup, a whirlpool into the future, single celled evolution… change… cycles, the same old mistakes, a darkness coming my way. I'm spreading myself out to thin, coldness… some confusion, tragedy blows at the horizon. The big freeze is on its way. Infinitely dark, eternally cold. Everything forgotten. It was never supposed to end like this...

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A29793360

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more